Monday, September 28, 2009

Where To Hide The Newspaper?

I've fallen in love with wicker baskets and boxes. They are such an easy and beautiful way to mix function with style.




I've been looking for ways to incorporate these into my home and I think i found the perfect places to start. Before I had a problem with the constant stack of old newspapers that we kept for future painting projects. Now we have a stylish way to store them along with a few pet toys and a laptop that never seems to leave the room. It gives an extra bit of texture to the space to make it interesting.


I got the basket at Michael's with my 40% off coupon. I also found a couple photo boxes at Hobby Lobby for $3. I put them up in our office to store quite a bit of random nik-naks that have to be in the office for use but aren't the best aesthetically like cd's and such.



Any body have any other ideas to keep are lives organized?

No comments: