Monday, December 28, 2009

Daily Thoughts



"Three grand essentials
to happiness in this life are
something to do,
something to love, and
something to hope for."

- Joseph Addison











This was a recent daily thought that I get from Real Simple everyday, and it made me stop in my tracks and think about what I have in my life. I asked myself, 'do I have these things in my life?' And my answer was yes!

I hope for a wonderful life in front of me filled with laughter and love.

I love a wonderful man whom I'm lucky enough to have his love in return.

And the something to do...well as long as we live in this house I will always have something to do.

So for now, according to Joe, I have all the necessities for a happiness. And I might have to agree with him. As long as I can keep the wonderful things I mentioned above, I will have a wonderful life.

No comments: