Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Wedding Week 2010 - The Paper Goods

I am so lucky to have a talented cousin that is so willing to help me out. She actually is the head of the Graphic Design department at Wyoming University. She helped me out by designing all of my paper goods that went out for the wedding.

Our colors were red and orange. Here is our invite inspired by a fancy letterpress company in New York City.

We then had a details card that was included with the invite.
And of course we had our rsvp card to be sent back.


Then came the programs for the ceremony


Then to make the place settings look nice we had a menu made up at the reception




And last but not least we had thank you cards printed up for me to send out for all of our gifts.



These were printed so that some of the design would be folded onto the back of the card.

So there you have it. That is almost all of our paper goods for our wedding. I was so happy that I was able to coordinate all of the items together and it cost so much cheaper than if we would have ordered some from an invitation store. So thanks goes out to my wonderfully talented cousin, Jenny.

No comments: